Thursday, June 9, 2011

saddness

I have been neglecting my blog lately, though I am trying not to. Unfortunately the day after I posted about the wonderful Percival, he passed away. He simply went to sleep and did not wake up. Now he soars with the Seraphim's and guards Nevermoore forever.


Due to his death as well as the insanity of getting ready to move, as well as family coming in for vacation, I will be postponing my creativity challenge, and will post a new notice as soon as I begin again. Due to the time delay in between, I will be starting over, and encourage you to start with me. I will still be making posts to my blog, and sharing inspirations with you. Please feel free to share with others you know who may need some inspiration in their lives. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like...