Friday, April 19, 2013

Fictional Bucket list - New additions

This is a new installment of the fictional bucket list that I started. My daughter made me a paper tardis at school included in her 3d tardis was a paper sonic screwdriver and Dalek. I feel like I should post a twitter feed about you know your a Whovian when...

But back to the inspiration. Her gift made me think, what if I could go back in time, what are some of the things that I would want to do? Two things came to mind. I would love to study with Da'Vinci and talk with Orson Welles. Love that man's voice. He is truly missed at least by me...

So I give you my time traveling:






But of course there are also more books that I would love to jump into such as those written by R.A. Salvatore and the tales of Drizzt.


And who wouldn't love to jump in the novels of Sherlock and banter with him and Moriarty. Okay, so I'd have to have Sherlock check my tea for poison first, but I think it would be worth it for the conversation.


Now I have a favor to ask as well, and if anyone knows the actual name of the artist that painted this image of Sherlock Holmes, I would love to give them credit and link their site to mine. Thank you.

If you have any fictional bucket list items that you would like to see put up, I would love to hear from you. Again, please feel free to use these on your FBL as well, just link back to me, and remember to keep that childhood magic alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like...